The Best Juicers for Celery
Following the release of self-proclaimed health guru, Anthony William’s Medical Medium Celery Juice: The Most Powerful Medicine of Our Time Healing Millions Worldwide in 2019, the world became ‘crazy for celery’, and it’s easy to see why.
If you’re not keen on eating vegetables or simply lead a busy lifestyle, juicing is a great way to add a wider variety of fruit and veg into your diet at home and on the go.
Striking the right balance of nutrition can be difficult when you lead a busy working life, and you need a solution to the five-a-day dilemma faced by busy working people!
A juicer for celery is a gamechanger, especially if you struggle to eat enough vegetables throughout the day.
Imagine how convenient it would be to have your own personal juicer! Not only would you save more time, but a juicer for celery will also help you incorporate more greens into your daily diet for a healthy, balanced life.
Why not give it a try?
Check out our top pick below.
OUR TOP PICK
The Omega MM900HDS Medical Medium Slow Masticating Celery Juicer is specifically optimized for celery, but is perfect for juicing a variety of other vegetables to aid your healthy lifestyle!
This juicer boasts a quiet but powerful motor with gear reduction equivalent of 2 HP motor.
The dual-stage masticating extraction this juicer provides extracts the maximum amount of nutrients, vitamins, taste and juice from minimum amounts of fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, and wheatgrass, so you know that you’re getting all the nutrients that you can!
- The Omega Cold Press Juicer delivers a potent dose of antioxidants to boost and support overall health and immunity.
- Includes a new celery juice end cap that creates a tighter squeeze to get more juice, a higher juice yield than other juicers!
- This juicer’s low speed means that you can store your juice for up to 72 hours without degradation or juice separation.
- One customer claimed that this particular juicer requires large quantities of the ingredients that you are juicing.
The Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor works at 80 Rpm for slow masticating and grinding for the smoothest results!
This juicer features an upgraded spiral system! 7 segment spiral works to open up each cell for maximum juice yield, minimal oxidation, and the most nutrition.
The juice & pulp separation function works to perfectly separate the pomace from the juice, and extracts the nutrients from the fruits and vegetables whilst turning them into juice.
- Easy to clean and maintain! One-button disassembly and dishwasher-safe parts make cleanup a breeze.
- This juicer is made out of Tritan material that is 100% BPA-free, whilst the spiral is made out of PMMA material that doesn’t affect the taste for safe consumption.
- Quiet motor! This juicer features a quiet juice extraction process that won’t disturb your household, whether you use it in the morning or at night.
- One customer claimed that you need strong hands to disassemble this particular juicer.
The Tribest GSE-5000 Cold Press Complete Masticating Slow Juicer cuts, slices, and crushes for maximum juice yield and nutrition.
The slow masticating juicer unleashes the very best nutrition that nature offers, utilizing advanced bio-ceramic, magnetic jumbo twin gears to provide you with as much nutrients and juice as possible.
The Greenstar Elite allows you to easily adjust the amount of pressure that is required for pulp ejection in order to effectively handle a wider variety of produce without jamming or clogging.
- This juicer is versatile! The Greenstar Elite has the capability to create wonderful recipes such as nut butter, sorbets, sauces, and pate.
- The Greenstar Elite provides revolutionary stainless steel twin gears with special points to replicate the human mastication system.
- This juicer includes four different screens, one of which is a fine screen to extract juice with minimal pulp meaning that you get the smoothest of juice!
- A couple of customers noted that this particular juicer wasn’t the easiest to maintain and clean.
The Joccu Slow Juicer is designed to extract a large variety of fibrous fruits and vegetables and bring versatility to your life!
This juicer boasts two-speed regulation for different fruits and vegetables, whilst the long press reverse function makes it easier to release any blockages from the pulp.
The Joccu Slow Juicer is built to separate juice and pulp, extract high-purity juice, and works to reduce the rate of oxidation.
- Easy to clean and maintain! The one-touch assembly design allows you to disassemble the juicer in seconds and the detachable parts are entirely dishwasher safe for your convenience.
- This juicer features a low decibel motor so you can juice without disturbing the household, even if the little ones are still asleep!
- 10-year warranty of the motor and 3-year warranty of accessory exchange, so you can rest assured that you’re covered.
- A couple of customers noted that they struggled to disassemble this particular juicer.
The KOIOS Centrifugal Juicer Machine is a stainless steel juicer with a strong motor and extra 1300 watt power for all of your juicing needs.
This juicer boasts an extra large 3’’ inch feed chute that allows you to juice the whole fruit. This can save you so much time as there’s no need to cut the fruit into pieces!
The KOIOS juicer features two gears and a pulse mode! 1 low speed runs from 12000 to 15000 RPM for softer fruits like oranges, tomatoes and others, whilst 2 fast speed runs from 15000 to 18000 RPM for harder fruits like carrots, celery, beets, kale and many others.
- This juicer is made from 100% BPA-free material.
- Culinary grade stainless-steel cutting disc and 304 mesh filter promise extracting more juice, vitamins and minerals all while being easy to celery juice cleanse and assemble in seconds.
- 3-year guarantee, so you can put your trust into this blender without worry!
- One customer noted that the plastic of the insert tube had a tendency to get caught in the blades.
Best Juicers for Celery Buying Guide
There are a few factors to consider when purchasing a juicer for celery, but it mainly comes down to the type of juicer that you choose and the maintenance of it.
There’s no denying that celery juice has made waves over the years, with more and more health benefits being associated with green juice.
However, you shouldn’t be tempted into buying a lower quality juicer. What you initially save, you could end up paying for later down the road if you end up replacing it, so save yourself the hassle.
Check out the factors below before making your purchase.
Type of juicer
Something to take into consideration when purchasing a juicer for celery is the type of juicer. There are multiple different types of juicers, three of which you can check out below:
Centrifugal - A centrifual juicer, also known as a fast juicer, is the most popular type of home juicer. It takes the fruits and vegetables through a feed tube and directly into contact with a blade that shreds them at around 6,000-14,000 RPM.
Masticating - Masticating juicers, also known as the slow juicers, use a slow auger (gear) to crush fruits and veggies and force against and through a sharp screen at 80 to 100 RPM. Since a masticating juicer is a slow juicer, the process generally takes a little longer, but the results are well worth it!
Twin-gear - A twin-gear juicer, also called a triturating juicer, utilizes two gears that spin and pulls the produce in. This means at low speeds, you can grind, crush, and squeeze out juice. However, seeds, and stems can also get through this juicer, leaving you with a less smooth texture.
An important factor to consider when purchasing a juicer for celery is how easy it is to maintain.
Depending on your lifestyle and personal preference, you’ll want to pick a juicer that you can clean easily so that it is ready to use the next time you want to juice! If your juicer is hard to clean, you are more likely to find yourself reaching for it less and less if the cleanup process is a hassle.
Whether you prefer to wash your dishes in the sink or the dishwasher, make sure that it is safe to do so. If you’re unsure whether it is safe to fully submerge the juicer parts under water or in the dishwasher, then you should always check the manufacturer’s website for more information on the cleaning process.
A juicer should make your life easier, not harder. That being said, you should always opt for the juicer that suits your lifestyle best.
An important factor to take into account when purchasing a juicer is the feeding tube.
Juicers with wider feeding tubes are often promoted as being the easiest or most convenient to use. This is because there is less cutting involved, as they can handle larger pieces of fruit and veg, if not the whole fruit.
However, if you have small children, you might want to opt for a narrower feeding tube for safety when they’re around the kitchen. Whichever you choose, it should serve your lifestyle.
A factor that you should consider when purchasing a juicer is the RPM (Rotations Per Minute). Generally speaking, slow juicers are juicers that operate at lower than 100 RPM.
This is in contrast to the fast juicers which usually employ centrifugal juicing technology and rotate at over 1,000 RPM, sometimes reaching 16,000 RPM or more.
For celery juice, you should use a juicer with a low speed of around 80 RPMs, which results in minimal heat buildup and oxidation and more nutrient-rich juice.
However, if you’re buying a juicer for its multifunctionality, you might want a juicer that is capable of going faster so that you don’t limit your purchase to just one purpose.
Lastly, an important factor to take into consideration when purchasing a juice is the length of warranty. The warranty will cover you should your juicer break sooner than expected or if a fault occurs that is beyond your control.
Always make sure that you’re happy with the terms and conditions of the warranty before purchasing your juicer for celery.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the health benefits of drinking celery juice?
There are multiple health benefits that are thought to be associated with drinking celery juice. Namely, celery juice is thought to improve the function of the digestive tract.
This is because it works as a natural laxative, and it can also help relax nerves that are sometimes damaged due to unhealthy lifestyle and food choices. Also, as celery is high in calcium, silicon, and Vitamin K, drinking celery juice may also strengthen bones.